Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What do you see?


What do you see?
Originally uploaded by SonnyandSandy
So I'm walking through the mall, and pass carts selling different things. It's getting close to Christmas, so of course there's lots of "gifty" items to see. I pass one cart that is selling all manners of Tupperware goods. It doesn't take long for me to come to realize that most people passing by see nothing more than plasticware items. What do I see? C'mon people, say it with me, you'd see the same thing - I know it:

Caching containers. ... Yup it's a sickness...

Sent from my ShoePhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but its a good sickness.

Vicki said...

I see the same as you but my immediate thought was 'have to hide the bright colours on the lids' so some spray paint is in order.

I do the same with toys and trinkets now as well. I look at them as potential swag and travellers.

tonka_boy said...

Yup! Geocaching containers.

I'm cruising yard sales looking for ceramic lawn ornaments - like a frog or squirrel. That would make a cool container for out in the woods. Haven't found what I'm looking for yet

I already have a big Oreo cookie and a large rubber spider for cache containers.

Always thinking.

Ron Doyle said...

Yeah, large rubber spiders, I've not thought of or seen those yet. Thanks for the idea!

Pablo Mac said...

I immediately saw the same thing. Some people tell me I'm obsessed with geocaching, but I reply, "I'm not obsessed. I can quit any time."

quadmommy said...

You crack me up. I've done it before too, but didn't think about how weird it is. Hmm..